Dear Potential BritMums Live 2012 sponsor,
Last year I started my blog and entered into a world that I never knew existed! I was shortlisted out of over 12,000 nominations, among 19 other blogs for the Brilliance in Blogging awards in the fresh voices category. Unfortunately I did not make it into the eight finalists but I was so happy just to be nominated, let alone shortlisted.
On the 22nd and 23rd of June, BritMums are hosting a conference in London. I have already got my ticket for BritMums Live. I am so excited but as I am a full-time mature student at university, a student loan doesn't go very far! So, I am looking for a sponsor. Hopefully this is where you fit in.
How much do I need?
- £49.99 ticket for BritMums Live
- £50 return train ticket, including underground
- £100 overnight accommodation
What I will provide for my sponsor?
- Your business logo/badge included in a prominent position on You're not from round here, up to and including the 1st of August 2012. This can link back to your chosen website. Value – approx £200
- Your business name mentioned and a badge (with a link to your website) in all blog posts relating to BritMums Live. Value – approx £100
- An introductory post to my readers announcing you as the official You're not from round here sponsor with links to your website and details about your company. Value – £50
- Four blog posts about your products on You're not from round here to be completed throughout 2012. I am also happy to write reviews of your products if required. Value – £100 (£25 per post)
- Tweets about your sponsorship of me to attend BritMums Live. I will retweet any of your Company’s tweets which I feel are appropriate for retweeting. Value – £50.
- I will be your Company’s representative at BritMums Live, wearing any branded clothing or badges that you supply and informing other conference goers about your business as briefed by you - Value – you decide!
If you would like to be my sponsor, please e-mail me email@example.com
Thank you in advance!