What has made me happy.
This week seems to have passed in a blur. Mainly filled with washing clothes after being away for two weeks. Seriously, how many clothes did we manage to make dirty? My children seem to be going through at least two changes of clothes a day.
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- Walks in the park near our house. The sun has been shining and it has been great finally getting out and about in it.
- Simple pleasures like summer fruits. It is so nice having strawberries and blueberries for breakfast. I am enjoying it whilst they are still just about in season!
- Our first ever trip as a family to a festival. We completely wimped out on camping but think it was the best option. Speaking to parents the next day they said it had been so loud and they hadn't slept. I was so glad that we only live a couple of miles away.
- Mud! Yep. Mud! Who knew mud could be so exciting for two small people! Listening to them whooping and shrieking with delight and watching their faces as they covered themselves was priceless!
- A bath. After each long and muddy day at the festival I have enjoyed two long and warm baths. Something I do not normally have the patience for but they were fantastic. You should have seen the colour of the water afterwards!
If you would like to join in, just publish a post, then link up via linky tools below.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.