This week has been better! Hurrah. To be fair, it couldn't have got any worse than last week. I had a total of two weeks off university feeling absolutely awful. I am now feeling a little overwhelmed at how much I have to catch up on. However, last week consisted of me slowly getting better. First the pain going, then the dizziness and sickness until, finally, by Friday I felt near enough human again. I have started to think about Christmas. Not least because I have two exams and three essays before I can relax for Christmas.
- Our camera screen broke on our summer holidays? I researched it and whilst it looked hard, I thought I could attempt to install a new LCD display screen. I followed a video on YouTube and managed it! I am so proud of myself! It ended up costing £18 instead of £250 for a new camera.
- Playing in the autumn leaves scattered along the pavement. The boy was collecting these to throw at me. Nice!
- This pretty vase which I bought for £5. I have been looking for a vase for ages and this porcelain one fits the bill perfectly. Along with flowers from my Grandma's garden.
- Christmas preparation. I have started making some festive bunting which I hope will be a great homely decoration for our first Christmas in this house.
- My little girl's hair twiddling habit. It is so cute watching her sitting and curling her hair round and round her chubby little fingers.
- Banana bread, fresh out of the oven. The smell spreading through the house increasing in intensity as it cooks. Mmm.
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too. Have a think about the little things which have made a difference to your life this week.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.