Can't believe I am on to week 24 already! Another essay down this week. One more and an exam to go and then a brief break for Christmas. We found out this week that the girl has probably got asthma. This makes a lot of sense as both me and my husband suffer from it. Every cold she has got recently has gone straight to her chest. I have been very proud of how quickly she has taken to having the inhaler, spacer and mask. She has got a lot better really quickly and is back to being on top form again.
So here goes, this is what has made me happy this week:
- Snuggling up by the log burner in the evenings. It is the one benefit of the weather getting colder.
- The moon. It has been stunning this past week. I have wanted to pull over when driving home from university, just to take a picture. Instead I settled for this one from my bedroom.
- Meeting Father Christmas! I am such a big kid when it gets to Christmas and was nearly as excited as the boy.
- A glass of wine in a hotel with my husband. We went for a night away and it was really lovely. I think it was the first time the four of us have all shared a hotel room and there was something lovely about all waking up in the same room the next morning.
- Ice skating with the boy. We had a great time. I wasn't sure that he was old enough. He wore the smallest size skates that they had and looked so cute. We needed a little penguin to help us both around together.
- Christmas bunting. I finished some mini bunting which I have made for our kitchen. I am proud of the final result.
- The beautiful winter days. Gorgeous sunshine and ice are a beautiful, if slightly slippery combination.
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too. Have a think about the little things which have made a difference to your life this week.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.