This week has been tough and most of it has been spent in bed. I have been hit by a chest infection which has kept me in bed feeling like an old lady. The boy has also been poorly and the girl came down with it at the end of the week.
So, this hasn't really been a very happy week, and the coughing is continuing into next week. I guess that leaves me with very little to tell you about the week which has just passed! Instead, I shall crack on with telling you what has made me happy this week:
- A meat parcel from Field and Flower. I am looking forward to cooking all of this.
- My children playing hide and seek in their bedroom. I wonder where they are...
- The boy's first ever drawing of a person. For some reason he has refused to do these until now. I guess he has been too busy running and jumping!
- Sitting in front of the fire. We had to light the fire in the early afternoon this weekend and it felt quite decadent!
- Lambs! I saw the first spring lambs this week which never fails to make me happy.
- Being looked after. It turns out that my husband is a wonderful nurse!
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too. Have a think about the little things which have made a difference to your life this week.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.