This week has been better. The coughing is unfortunately still continuing but to a lesser extent now. My mum has been up and I felt like she had to look after us rather than us hosting her! Although I feel a little bit guilty, it has been very nice having our meals cooked for us! My daughter's second birthday passed in a blur of cake and balloons! We have my son's birthday is at the end of this week and then that is it for our little troop I have finished one essay but still have two to go, and then an exam. I am very much looking forward to this term being over! I'm fairly sure I say that every term!
- Baking for the girl's birthday. My mum and I (OK, so mainly my mum) put on a fantastic spread for a family party!
- We took the nursery teddy bear to the Russian Tea Rooms for a treat of treacle tart. I think he enjoyed it.
- The boy's drawings are getting even better. This one is a King! I am pretty impressed with him!
- My daughter's independence. She is feisty and doesn't want help with anything!
- The weather. It is getting warmer and sunnier. In fact, we have had a really good run of sunny days. I have even been able to dry the washing on the line this week.
- Tulips. I love them! They really are the most cheerful flowers I know and never fail to make me happy!
It would be great if you want to join in with 'What has made me happy' too. Have a think about the little things which have made a difference to your life this week.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.