I still have four exams to go. One on Thursday and one on Saturday this week. Revision is plodding along but I am still rather scared about my actual exams. I am, however, starting to get excited about Cybher which I suddenly realised is next week. Next week! I had an amazing time last year and this year's schedule looks outstanding. Plus I get two nights away by myself, which will be absolute bliss! The weekend passed by in a blur. The sun came out unexpectedly on Sunday afternoon for about an hour which was a lovely surprise. Unfortunately, the boy learned a valuable lesson in flower picking - he won't be picking nettles again in the future. Thank goodness for dock leaves.
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- These sheep had escaped and were standing in the childminder's garden when I went to pick the children up the other day. The ewe was very protective of her children, it was lovely.
- Chicks! These cuties have just hatched at the childminder's. I love that the children get to experience such amazing things every day.
- Watching Eurovision! I love it. We had a wonderful time when we visited Malmo, we even brought back a cheeky pack of sweets!
- My mini moo cards. They look so professional and I love them! So easy to make.
- Bubbles in the park on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
- Hunting for bugs with the boy. We found this tiny snail hiding under some leaves.
- I love how even weeds can look beautiful sometimes! The yellow of the dandelion was so bright that the camera struggled to pick it all up. The dandelion clock just looks so delicate and soft. We had fun trying to find out what the time was!
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...