This week I have been without my phone, which has made me sad! It stopped working last week and was sent off to be fixed but has yet to return. Until then I have an old Nokia brick, which is functional, but I hadn't realised quite how little I use my phone to actually call or text people! I have mostly missed the camera. Having the ability to simply take a picture wherever I am is something I have become far too used to! My exams have been earlyish in the morning, so this week I spent another night in Lancaster, with a good friend from university. It was a real treat to have a meal cooked for me. The evening before the exam consisted of drinking wine and watching Legally Blonde, my favourite ever film. That film is the reason I am at university! To find out more, have a read of this old post on inspiration.
- Going to see my son's latest pre-school show. The boy was a bee. He loves performing and it is great to watch him.
- My son was really helpful at my Grandma's this weekend. She set him the task of dead-heading the daffodils. There are thousands of them, so it was a tough job. The girl helped by holding the bucket! It was wonderful to see the boy taking pride in a task.
- Both children paddling in the river. It was absolutely freezing in the water, neither seemed to notice. My husband refused to get in, so I can vouch for how cold it was!
- Sunlight, especially this dappled sun shining through the brand new leaves of the hedge around my Grandma's garden.
- Simply stunning flowers. Daisies always make me smile, just so vibrant and cheerful.
- Getting three exams out of the way. Only two left now and then I am (hopefully) done until October. It will be a relief to get this year out of the way, although it is a step closer to having to decide what to do with my life after university!
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...