What has made me happy - week 52
This week has passed by in a blur of paint and fumes! I have painted the kitchen white and it looks so much brighter and cleaner. Unfortunately it has made the ceiling look rather dirty, so I will probably have to paint that too. The walls have had three coats so far but needs one more coat, so I will have to finish it off next week. My Dad came up to visit this weekend and together we put up my son's new bed. My husband and I will be getting some early starts due to both children being able to get out of bed!
We are at Center Parcs this week and I am so excited about being here. We have never been before and have four generations away with us.
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- Big changes in our house. The boy has moved into a proper grown-up bed and the girl has moved into a toddler bed. I was so emotional when we said goodnight to them on Saturday night, but it was definitely time for change.
- We went to the Sealife Centre in Manchester and loved the jellyfish and the display which was filled with Nemos and Dorys!
- A rainy trip into town. We saw a slimy snail on the pavement which both children were intrigued with.
- Then we went jumping in puddles. Seconds after this picture, we were all soaked!
- Making my first ever gluten-free cupcakes. They taste delicious!
- Teddy Bear ice cream cones. Could these be any cuter?
- Seeing the swans with their cygnets. They look like such proud parents!
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.