It somehow seems to have been a very busy week. It was the boy's last week at pre-school, the past year seems to have absolutely flown by. He went on a trip on his last day and had a ball. He really has grown up so much in the past year. I found out that I am being made redundant from my job (I am on a career break whilst at university). This is great for me as it means I can actually now earn some money and I don't have to go back to a job that I didn't feel valued in. We went down to a wedding in London this weekend with the children and it was great to enjoy time together. The only downside was staying in a Premier Inn. It is really hard to do anything once your children are asleep and you are sharing a bedroom.
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- Children's entertainers at a wedding. It meant that they had a fabulous day and we were able to enjoy ourselves too.
- My latest obsession - Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer. This is absolutely delicious. My friend introduced me to it when we were staying in the Youth Hostel the other week.
- I thought the journey down to London would be quite stressful as we hadn't been on a long train journey with the children before but it was fine. We will definitely travel by train again.
- The journey back was great, the children sat under the table and watched Toy Story 2, leaving us to sit and read books!
- The couple getting married really had thought of everything. This is the room the children played and ate in, when they weren't outside haring around.
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.