This week has been a busy one. Trying to tie up loose ends and get as much work as possible done in a short space of time! I managed with most of the work and still had some time to enjoy a spot of DIY and a day out with my boy. The childminder is on holiday for the next two weeks, so I have to find plenty to entertain the children with!
- Our trip to Nickelodeon Land. It surpassed all expectations and was a really fantastic day out.
- My DIY on our downstairs toilet. I love this wallpaper so much and it looks better than I expected.
- Yet again I have been enjoying taking pictures of bees on yellow flowers.
- This snail shell. It looked like a fossil! There were absolutely loads in my Grandma's garden.
- To celebrate Yorkshire Day, our town turned a concrete area into a beach. There were buckets and spades for all the children to play with. Aside from being covered in sand, it was fantastic.
- Eating ice cream. The girl particularly enjoyed this tub of chocolate ice cream!
- Being on holiday! We flew out to France yesterday and this is my view at the moment! I love being away with family and we are lucky that we can stay at my aunt's house over here.
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.