So, another week has passed without an oven or a hob. I am learning how to use the slow cooker and realising you can microwave more things than I had ever imagined! I should know that. My aunt once baked my birthday cake in the microwave (it did taste absolutely horrid, but it looked amazing). It has been a good week in that I have finally managed to sort out my timetable for this term. It seems to have been far more difficult than it needed to be, but at least I now know what days I have to go in. I only have two more weeks left before I am a final year student! Eeek!
Here is what has made me happy this week:
- A trip down to London, although it was rather brief. I went down to SaveUp 2013, an event organised by Savoo. It was really good, and the cocktails in the afternoon were delicious, as was the mojito on the (very long) journey home!
- My daughter's sunflower has finally decided to put in an appearance. Even though hers and her brother's were planted on the same day, his flowered in August and was twice as tall as hers!
- Cuddles with my boy, Bruce. He really like an occasional cuddle on the sofa when the kids are out.
- A moment's peace and quiet. It was a rare treat when both children sat down to watch a film on Sunday afternoon.
- My daughter's super cute rabbit slippers. I really want a grown-up version of these.
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.