So my final week before starting back at university has passed in a flurry of activity. I have ordered books, checked courses, changed modules and topped up the car with petrol! I think I am ready for the long commute again, although I am bound to be shattered to start with!
A few friends and I started up a toddler group on Friday because our favourite one changed days. It was a success and the kids had fun. It felt really nice to fill a gap in the market and have all our children playing together again. At the weekend we went to a friend's house for a party which was really nice. The kids came and slept until we popped them into the car and into bed when we got home!
Here is what has made me happy this week...
- Seeing these cynetts all on their own. I think their mum and dad might think they're big enough to fly the nest!
- Watching my cats play on the ipad. Yes, you read that right! There are actual games for cats available on the ipad.
- A trip to the circus. I was seriously impressed with the amount of work which went into the performance and the stunts and acrobatics. The girl was unsure at first and spent most of the performance with her hands on her ears!
- Gorgeous mornings. This was Saturday morning at my Grandma's.
- Taking my gel manicure off. It was easier than I thought and ended up being quite rewarding!
- Baking! Can you tell I am glad to have an oven again? We made chocolate cakes and courgette cakes, which are nicer than they sound.
- The leaves starting to fall off the trees. Autumn is in full swing.
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.