I have made a start on my essays! Progress! I know what I am doing (kind of) with two of the essays, so I am getting them out of the way before the one I have no idea about. It has been a really interesting week at university. In our politics of global danger course we have been coming up with anti-radicalisation advertising concepts, which has been insightful. We have also been discussing advances in drone technology and whether or not this impacts on our human rights. I am really enjoying all the courses I am studying at the moment and it really makes learning that much more enjoyable. I just need to get my head around actually making the most of studying when I am at home.
Here is what has made me happy this week...
- I love, love, love Lyle's Golden Syrup tins and I have to admit to having a slight addiction with collecting them. I saw this one in the supermarket this week and just had to buy it!
- My daughter's new shoes. I am trying to decide whether or not I should copy them and get some of my own patent boots and ribbon laces. Perhaps it would just be a bit too much to both have matching shoes?
- We enjoyed some gingerbread Pudsey Bears on Friday whilst helping out with a great cause. A win-win situation.
- Both children have really enjoyed playing with their new playmat from Toto Kidogo. It's really soft and they have enjoyed doing forwards rolls on it.
- Gorgeous sunrises in the morning. The first picture was taken from my bedroom and I love the golden colour of the sky.
- The sun setting has been equally stunning. Absolutely beautiful.
- I am just a little bit chuffed with this picture, snapped on my way up to the childminder's during the week. She really does have one of the most fabulous views!
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.