So, after handing in my dissertation last week, I then proceeded to get my essay results back. I didn't do too badly, B+, B- and (sadly) a D+ in one economics essay. I had my final timetabled lecture on Friday, which felt rather, well, final. So now it is on to revision. Only six exams to go and my degree is over. I am kind of scared about this. I am scared it might be a complete anti-climax when I graduate. But at the same time I think I shall probably cry all the way through my graduation ceremony!
So it has been a good week after a fair few weeks of stress and without further ado, here is what has made me happy this week...
- The amazing colour of this blossom. It's a real fuchsia pink, which was the colour of my bridesmaids dresses!
- Daisies in the park. I know lots of people don't like them, but I think they're great, and they really do make me happy! I also felt incredibly proud watching my son ride his bike.
- These calves made me smile. They are away from their mums for the first time and seem so ungainly and unsure!
- My silly cat who spent a whole day inside trying to catch the blossom falling past the window outside.
- This ladybird on a wall on the way home from nursery. A splash of colour on an otherwise grey wall.
- My daughter's toddler tantrum. This happened when I asked her if she wanted a gingerbread man!
- Heading to Manchester for BlogOnMOSI. I had a fabulous time, and a great night out on the Saturday with lots of lovely bloggers.
- Enjoying a rum and coke on the way home from the conference.
- You know when sometimes a photo looks like a painting? I felt like that about this one. I love the way the clouds look as if they have been drawn on!
How about you? What little things have made you happy in the past week?
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.