It has largely been a good week. I've been busy with work and feel back to where I want to be with blogging. My daughter has been a delight to spend time with and I have even enjoyed some me time, at an event with a lovely group of bloggers. It feels good to be getting back to a more positive place and I am glad everything seems to be clicking again.
- This 'offer' I spotted in Aldi today. A huge reduction of 1p! It made me giggle.
- Lychees! These will feature until they go out of season. I bought a kilo box from the market yesterday and they are all gone!
- Discovering juicing. At the event I went to we were treated to healthy juices and they were so good. I am trying to work out if any of our kitchen gadgets can juice!
- Funky lighting. This lighting was so retro and I really loved the look of it.
- I have purchased a few of these soap dispensers and tumblers for the B&B and they fit in really well with this house.
- Spending time together as a family. We went on a three mile walk on Saturday and I was seriously impressed that the children walked most of the way!
- Watching my daughter assemble a Play School jigsaw which I used to do as a child.
- Snowdrops. The first signs of life starting to poke through. An indication that spring is on the way!
- Berries covered in snow, their bright red almost illuminated to help the birds to find them.
- I do like sheep. I'm sure regular readers know this. I took the first picture up on the top of the moors yesterday. One of last year's lambs chilling out in the snow.
- The second picture was taken on our walk. The sky was so bright and it was lovely to see some sunshine.
- It was brief, but it was lovely to see these two getting on. They are very similar and clash a lot, so when they have moments of appreciating each other, it's really heart-warming.
- The snow is going, but we have had some more beautiful sunrises. I would love to see some more snow, but think I might be in the minority!
How about you? What are the things which have made you happy this week?
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.