It has been another busy week. The final week of school before the holidays was filled with fun and dressing up days. At the weekend we had guests staying in the B&B and my son had football followed by rugby. For once I was able to go to watch him play both. He had his first ever rugby match and I was so proud to see him score two tries. We went to a friends house for dinner on Sunday and I made sure I ate loads because I knew I was starting a detox the next morning. The past two days have been tough and I am seriously looking forward to eating again tomorrow night.
- My cat Bruce absolutely fast asleep in front of the AGA. I think he'd had a tough day sleeping!
- Baking cupcakes at home. My children adore decorating cupcakes and I'm amazed at how few of the decorations actually end up on the cakes!
- My daughter painting a parrot from her weekend box. It got a bit messy!
- We then painted a giant IKEA box and turned it into a super car. It was brilliant fun and all the family got involved. Both the children and the cats have enjoyed playing in it since!
- It was a shame to see a rainy morning, but good for the garden, because we haven't actually had much rain.
- A rural traffic jam! These quad bikes are everywhere and made me giggle when we got stuck behind them.
- I finally got all the school uniform ironing done. It was just a shame that it was the evening my son broke up from school. At least it will all be done for when he goes back next week.
- A sunny day again after some rainy mornings!
If you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.