I think I may have spoken too soon about my children getting on during the Easter holidays! Luckily they didn't fall out until the final weekend of the holidays, and by then I had backup in the form of my husband! We have had a good week though, followed by a nice(ish) weekend away (for more see my Ocean Edge Park Resort review video on YouTube). It's been another full week though, albeit with fewer guests at the B&B, so we could chill out a bit.
Here is what has made me happy this week...
- We went to an event organised by Appliances Online (post to follow soon) and got to go to Eureka in Halifax, which both children really enjoyed.
- Cakes! I was sent some cakes to enjoy and enjoy them I did. Ironically I had just been looking at a recipe to make fondant fancies when the cakes arrived!
- Bluebells in the garden. The splashes of colour appearing everywhere are such a delight to see.
- This flowerbed in Happy Mount Park in Morecambe. You could smell the hyacinths from the gate of the park. They were wonderful!
- The seeds I planted last week are starting to grow. The first ones up are cucumbers and I am looking forward to planting them in the greenhouse!
- Sunshine. This was the view from our caravan this weekend in Heysham. It was really nice to see the sun, but it was very rarely in the sky!
- The entertainment at Ocean Edge, in Heysham. The children really loved the evenings there and it was nice to see them enjoying themselves.
- Seagulls. These have only really made me happy because my children thought it was very funny that I was scared of them! I don't know what it is about seagulls, but they freak me out and always have.
- Eating popcorn at the cinema. It rained so much that we had to find something to do, so we went to watch The Spongebob Movie. The film was OK, but the popcorn was good!
- Watching my daughter spinning in a teacup in the park. She giggled and giggled whilst spinning round really fast. When she got off, she was rather unsteady.
- Watching the sun set from the holiday park. It was so nice to be by the sea (even if there was a nuclear power station just to the right of this picture).
- Spring blossom. We are always a bit behind with the seasons up here, and the trees have only just started to blossom.
- These aliums in the garden. I love their spherical nature. Something about that pleases me!
- The different views we have here each morning. The sunshine has been so nice to see in the mornings and it has been gorgeously warm too!
I would love it if you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', and it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.To find out why I started this linky, click here.