It has been a ridiculously long time since I have done a 'What has made me happy post'. I have been happy, just incredibly busy. But I realise that this is an important part of my life, and something that I absolutely want to continue. It's been a good but long summer. This past week has seen my daughter start school, a huge moment in all of our lives. She loves it and I am so happy to see her blossoming.
Here's what has made me happy this week...
- Getting caught up in a typical countryside traffic jam. It's moments like these which make you enjoy pausing and taking time to look at the nature around us.
- Getting my fingers freed after accidentally super-gluing them together. I also managed to stick a metal block on to my fingers too. It was so embarrassing.
- My daughter finishing her first day at school. She has absolutely adored being there, although she has been totally shattered every day. I love seeing her skip home after a day of learning.
- I finally finished painting my daughter's new big girl bed. It looks so nice, and absolutely massive compared with her toddler bed.
- Having sheep in the field again. It's so nice to see them there, they truly feel like part of the furniture and I love how inquisitive they are.
- Receiving my tickets for the Rugby World Cup. My son and I are really looking forward to going to our first ever World Cup match together.
- My son lost his second tooth and now has a big gap at the bottom of his mouth. He is so pleased about losing teeth like his friends.
- Growing my own sweetcorn. This tasted absolutely delicious and I am really proud of having grown it all myself!
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.To find out why I started this linky, click here.