What a week! I have had such a fabulous week that I have had so many different happy things to choose from! My son had some time off school to go to the Rugby World Cup and we had a lovely trip just the two of us. It's the first time since he was a few months old that we have gone away together.
Without further ado, here's what has made me happy this week...
- Going to my mum's house in Brecon. It was wonderful to see her and there are some absolutely stunning landscapes around.
- When we arrived at her house, my son went straight to the fire and claimed the best spot!
- Going to the Rugby World Cup with my boy and my mum. The atmosphere in Cardiff was wonderful. I have written more about it here.
- Autumn is well and truly here now. I love the changes in seasons and the way nature reacts to this.
- We have seen some glorious sunsets up here this week. Really gorgeous and tinged with mist. Stunning!
- Glorious weather. It is fantastic to see the sun shining. I love these crisp sunny days.
- Finding this little hedgehog in the field. It's good to know that something is eating the leftovers we put out!
- We went to see Annie at the Alhambra in Bradford. I bought the tickets many months ago, so nearly managed to forget about it! My children adored watching it though and I really love going to the theatre.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.To find out why I started this linky, click here.