What a week! It has been a full-on but absolutely incredible. We have had a wonderfully busy week in the B&B but had such nice people staying, which meant that it was an absolute pleasure to host them. On Thursday I had an exciting meeting in the morning (more on that later this week), then I went to Manchester for an event about a new app on money management for children. I got to meet Sarah Willingham, from Dragon's Den, who was one of the most inspiring women I have met. She is insanely nice, very intelligent and totally down to earth. What a combination! Later that afternoon I met Michelin star chef Paul Rankin and got to meet some wonderful bloggers. I wasn't home until gone 11pm that night, but it truly was an incredible day!
Here is what else has made me happy this week...
- These sheep in a field. They were all staring in the same direction which really made me giggle!
- My daughter holding Bruce the cat like a baby. Poor Bruce does put up with a lot.
- Gorgeous autumn colours. I absolutely love this time of the year. The colours, smells and crispness is just fabulous.
- Stopping and appreciating for a moment how absolutely stunning the area we live in is. I love being here and getting to see this scenery on a daily basis.
- My children playing pooh sticks. Why is it that the simple games are the best? I love watching them play like this and for some reason they don't tend to argue during it either.
- Stopping for a moment to chill out, have a cup of tea, an M&S bun and a quick skim of the Lakeland Catalogue. Ten minutes of absolute bliss.
- Breathtakingly beautiful mornings. I am pretty sure I shall be saying this fairly regularly for the next few weeks!
- I took this picture yesterday on the way back from school. My uncle was burning leaves, so there was smoke in the distance which is what made the sun rays look so fabulous. I just love this capture and think this will be a potential canvas print in the future!
I would love it if you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', and it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.