I feel like I should be doing more! We have no guests in at the moment and although I am really busy, I kind of feel like I'm not doing enough on the B&B side of things. Possibly I just need to learn to relax when we haven't got guests in! This week I started another Clean 9 detox, after the excess of our holiday in Center Parcs. I'm finding it a lot easier this time round, although I am rather tired!
Here is what has made me happy this week...
- Seeing Bella chilled out. She's not a cat who relaxes that often. I love how she matches the Aga and the rug!
- Finding my daughter and Bruce snuggling together. They really do love each other!
- A healthy meal in the Hollywood Bowl in Leeds. I was really impressed to find this wild rice chicken salad on the menu.
- Taking a bit of time out on a steam train. We went on the Keighley Worth Valley railway on Saturday morning when the weather was awful!
- Stunning sunsets. This was on Saturday evening, after a day of near constant rain!
- Spotting this little robin, who was very interested in the gardening I was doing.
- Blueberry and vanilla smoothies. I created this with my JML Nutri Blitzer and it tastes delicious. I add extra ginger into it to give it a bit of a kick!
I would love it if you would like to join in with 'What has made me happy', and it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.