What an incredible week it's been. I have really enjoyed time away from home. It's pretty rare that I get away for a weekend, let alone for two whole nights. I was slightly nervous about heading down to London, but I knew I would enjoy myself once I was down. I attended Mumsnet Blogfest on the Saturday, which was great fun and, as ever, very inspirational. On Sunday I attended a YouTube Kids event at London Zoo which was amazing. I totally fangirled Natasha Bailie (vlogger & blogger), but aside from that left with very little embarrassment, which is impressive for me!
- Finishing yet another book. Beyond the Beautiful Forevers is a really fabulous book which I really enjoyed reading.
- Yet again I have been delighted by a wonderful sunrise. This reminded me of the crack in time and space in Doctor Who.
- We were also treated to a spectacular sunset. This was literally the first time I had seen the sun that day!
- A weekend away by myself! This was the view from my hotel room where I stayed for Mumsnet Blogfest.
- Attending a YouTube Kids event. Although I initially felt a bit out of place, it was amazing fun to be there and I felt so lucky to be invited (full post coming soon).
- Just before my train home from King Cross, I nipped over to St Pancras to see the incredible Disney soft toy Christmas tree. It's breathtaking!
You would be most welcome to join in with 'What has made me happy', it couldn't be simpler. Write a blog post with your reasons and then link up in the widget below. Feel free to also use the badge, but there is no obligation.
To add this badge to your post, copy the html below the picture and paste it into the html of your blog post.
To find out why I started this linky, click here.