It's that time of year and my children have sent of their letters to Father Christmas. Amongst the few things I expected, there were a couple of curve-balls! Below are just a few things which I think would make fabulous presents for your little ones. My children will certainly be waking up on Christmas Day to a few of these!
2. Teksta are well known for their robot animals and I love this new addition to the range, the toucan. It uses voice recognition to listen, understand. He can guard your room at night, letting you know if someone walks past him. His jokes, impressions and funny noises will keep you entertained! It doesn't need an internet connection to work. Priced from £48.99, you can see more details and purchase it here.
3. Vosene Kids Range. If your child is a fan of trolls, then the Vosene Kids Range would make a great stocking filler. My favourite in the range is the 3-in-1 shampoo which has a natural lice repellent, which can only be a win as far as I'm concerned! Until the 28th of February 2017, you also have the chance to win a mini troll from the Trolls movie. Check out their website for further information.
4. Playmobil Take Along House. When we were on holiday in Fuerteventura, adverts for this Playmobil house were everywhere on TV and my daughter has begged for one ever since. It's a lovely little house which has a handle on the top so you can take it away with you, or carry it around your house. It comes with over 75 accessories! The house retails at £29.99 and you can buy it here.
5. This Lego Sort and Store Head is fantastic. It helped me no end with sorting out the Lego and is great storage too. It also looks great either in your children's bedroom, playroom or in the lounge. You chuck all the Lego in the top, give it a little shake and it sorts it into size order. A genius product. You can buy this from Amazon.
6. Looking to buy for a baby or toddler? Then this rubber duck from Cuddledry is a perfect toy. It has child safe paint and is safe for bathtime play and for teething babies to chew on. It's made with natural rubber and has naturally antibacterial properties. This is a really cute toy which comes in three different colours and also a really lovely box. Priced at £7.99, this is available from the Cuddledry website.
Disclosure: We received some of these products for the purpose of this post. Some of the links are affiliate. All opinions are my own.